KIKA STRETCH STUDIOS
WHY CHOOSE THE KIKA METHOD® ?
Life is short. Stretch it out.
Kika Stretch aka The Kika Method, is a form of passive assisted stretching that helps the body release tension that’s been trapped inside of the body for years.
Your body is extremely protective of itself. Stress is unnatural and can cause the muscles in your body to contract and get ‘locked’ in positions it’s not meant to.
The same thing can happen if you’re slouched in a chair all day at work and your body compensates by contracting (tightening) its muscles to prevent injury.
These are natural defense mechanisms for your body.
Some other methods of physical therapy can try to force your muscles to ‘relax’ and instead, they become tighter or injury prone. You add to the stress within your muscles that’s already there!
With gentle, assisted stretching using The Kika Method, your body and its intricate muscle system is never forced and slowly and methodically – the muscles stretch and the tension is released!
- Maintain Youth – One of the number one signs of aging is your posture. As you get older you start to slouch and those tight muscles begin to pull on your spine. This causes pain and discomfort. The Kika Method will help stretch the muscles along your spine, so you can stand tall and maintain your youth for as long as possible.
- Experience less stress – The Kika Method was developed to help override the body’s defense mechanism. Unlike other methods of stretching, we teach the body how to endure the stretch, so life becomes a bit easier than before.
- Deep Sleep – Many clients experience a deeper state of sleep, after utilizing The Kika Method. We teach your body how to become limp and relaxed, so going to sleep becomes easier than before.
- Back pain removal – Tense Muscles equal pain and discomfort. Our sessions help release the tight muscles along your spine, which helps ease back pain.
The biggest benefits of The Kika Method are
- Noticeable stress reduction,
- Elimination of pain, soreness, and general discomfort,
- Improved posture and an overall feeling of extreme relaxation,
- Increased energy.
The Intake Process
Our trained staff will help you fill out a health form in an effort to learn about your basic health history. Once we get this information, we will be able to customize your session, based on your needs. We work based on goals and make it our job to help you reach them. Whether you’re experiencing back pain, shoulder discomfort or neck pain or stress, we will customize a relaxing session for you. Let us know where you feel tense the most and we will work to unlock your fullest potential.
Kika Stretch Age Measurement
Our proprietary system of stretching will monitor how old you are in stretch years. Your Kika Stretch age can differ greatly from your physical age. We will take your measurement before and after your session, to measure your results. We offer measurable results that we will track overtime.
We provide a private room for you to stretch in. The Kika method is based on the dancer’s approach to assisted stretching. Our coaches are trained to follow your pattern of breathe which helps guide you into a deeper stretch gently. Our coaches use a relaxing essential oil spray that helps release the tension from your body. The properties in our stretching spray have also been found to possess antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. All of our studios follow the same proven system. You can expect to feel consistency at all of our Kika Stretch locations. Relax and release. We don’t use tables or straps during our sessions. We allow your body to completely relax on the comfort of our custom made mats.
After your session, you can expect to feel relaxed, calm, and stress free. We will go over your results and suggest the best Kika stretch session for you. Many clients feel results after one session. The suggested routine is one Kika stretch session per week, in order to see and feel results.