KIKA STRETCH STUDIOS
WHAT IS IT? WHY? HOW?
Want to know more about Stretching? Start here!
Health has never been more important, and that means new concepts of stretching, new processes to understand, and new ways to take care of your body. Since this is essential for a long and healthy life, we want to help you find answers to your questions.
Explore all the topics Kika Stretch Studio is talking about, below. Or pick one and go down the rabbit hole.
- Dynamic Stretching What it is? Benefits, and how to get started. →
- Static Stretching Exercises What it is? Best static stretching exercises. →
- Dynamic Stretching Exercises What it is? Best dynamic stretching exercises. →
- Muscle Tension What it is? How to relieve muscle tension. →
- Static Stretching What it is? Benefits, and how to get started. →
- Muscle Soreness What it is? Symptoms, and how to treat it. →
- Stretching What it is? Types of Stretching, and how to stretch… →
- Flexibility What it is, benefits, and how to improve Flexibility. →
FOR MUSCLES, BACK PAIN, FLEXIBILITY
When it comes to stretching, in order to be successful, it needs to be done in specific steps. Whether you are a beginner or advanced stretcher, we are here to break down exactly how you can do each stretch.
With Kika Stretch Studios Stretch Library, all you need to do is click on the stretch you want to try, and start your stretch journey!
- Lying Knees to Chest Good for Flexibility and Stress Relieve →
- Seated Side Bend Good for upper back and shoulder blades. →
- Standing Side Bend Good for upper back and shoulder blades. →
- Neck Stretch Good for upper back and shoulder blades. →
- Yoga Ball Shoulder Opener Good for upper back and shoulder blades. →
- Walking Lunges Good for warming up the legs and stretching the hips. →
ATHLETES, GOLFERS, SENIORS
Athletes, Body Parts,
Whether you are an athlete, an older adult facing lack of mobility, or just someone dealing with chronic pain, there is a stretch for you! Scroll to what you think describes your situation, and find out the exact stretching routine you should be doing.
Kika Stretch Studios will show you how to stretch for your sport, how to stretch to relieve pain in a specific body part, or how to stretch to stay youthful!